Four Corners Updated Safety Measures for COVID-19
The health and safety of our guests, employees, and the communities we serve remain a top priority at all Four Corners locations. Our establishments are following practices outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local authorities, which include the below:
- In accordance with the latest guidance from City of Chicago, effective Monday, February 28, 2022, indoor mask and vaccine requirements will be lifted.
- 4C will make disposable masks available to employees and customers to wear at their own discretion.
- Hand sanitizer and hand washing facilities are readily available.
- All staff are trained on proper health, safety and cleaning/hygiene protocol.
- Highly touched surface areas are frequently sanitized with EPA-approved disinfectant.
We sincerely appreciate everyone who has supported us over the last couple years. Our team is incredibly humbled by every single effort made to rally behind the hospitality community. We're excited to continue taking steps forward and provide a top-notch environment where local residents can dine and enjoy.